What is a healthy diet plan?
Healthy diet plans as the first thing that strikes you is starvation, staying away from the foods you like etc. It is untrue. It is about the diet which provides you more energy as well as healthy. This is obtained some basic nutrition facts and accepting them in a way that works for you.
Healthy eating plan gives your body the necessary nutrients with less calories thus help to achieve your weight loss goal. A healthy eating plan always reduces the risk of various illnesses like heart diseases, cancer, diabetes and helps in fighting against depression. In simple words healthy diet plans is aimed at providing you right food and keeping you fit. Basics of healthy eating plans includes the following
Healthy Breakfast :Healthy eating plans starts with healthy breakfast.
- Fruits and Vegetables : This includes dried and frozen fruits and fresh juices. A juice beverage without added sugar is a good option.
- Low fat dairy products : This includes low fat yoghurt, low fat cheeses, milk etc.
- Low fat protein : This includes lean meat, fish, poultry and boiled eggs.
- Whole Grains : This includes whole grains, cereals and bread.
Healthy meal plan for lunch
- A roast beef or chicken sandwich with whole grain bread and potato wedges will be a good option.
- Turkey sandwich and whole wheat bread with salad dressings . Added to it you can have 1⁄2 cup of apple slices and tomato juice.
- 8 to 10 whole wheat crackers and a medium orange with a cup of fat free milk.
Healthy Dinner :
- 3⁄4 cup of mashed potatoes and 1⁄2 cup boiled carrots with honey and a cup of milk will be ideal for dinner.
- A cup of brown rice with veggie fries is also a good option.
Fitness is equally important to health as fitness relates directly to our health. The things which we do with our body also affects our minds. It is necessary that fitness should be our lifestyle not something which we get excited and try out for sometime.>Stress At Workplace
>Causes Of Depression